Golf Bag Carriers for Ebikes
Turn your ebike into the best single rider device for golf
with our universal-fit auto-tilt quick-attach bag carrier!
- Speed up the game
- Ride straight to your ball and play true “ready-golf”
- Get as much exercise as you want, or use the throttle
- Auto-tilt carrier is also the rock-solid kick stand
- Fully adjustable so it fits all ebikes with a rear rack
- Made in the USA out of rugged 6061 aluminum
- If you don’t already have an ebike, we make some recommendations at the bottom of this page.
DivnickGolf 's auto-tilt golf bag carrier can be attached to any ebike with a rear rack. It tilts out into a stable kick-stand angle, and automatically pivots back to the upright riding position. The golf industry is in a long slump of declining rounds-played (notwithstanding the "Covid-Bounce" that has temporarily increased rounds-played). One of the major reasons for the declining industry is the length of time it takes to play a round of golf. If everyone had their own single-rider device, they could go straight to their own ball which would speed the game up considerably.
There is a worldwide golf-industry challenge to develop the best single-rider device. DivnickGolf believes ebikes are the best option for many reasons. There are already over one million ebikes in America, and a lot more than that in Europe and Asia. Ebike sales are growing exponentially as they become more and more common, and more affordable! Our Golf Bag Carriers turn ebikes into a fantastic way to speed up the game.
"Now I can combine two of my favorite things:
GOLF AND BIKING!"
The following 3-minute video is a quick look at the features of the new Universal Quick Attach Golf Bag Carrier. It is still in the middle of the winter in Ohio, so we filmed it inside our factory. Professional on-course videos will be made when the weather warms up. You can enlarge the video by clicking the square box in the bottom right corner, then after the video, click your Esc button to come back to this page.
Prices and Ordering
- The golf industry and single rider options
- Disadvantages of most of the early designs
- Advantages of ebikes
- What model and ebike features work best for golf
- How will golf courses respond to golfers bringing their own riding device
- Tradition and ebikes
- Golf Course ebike Rental Options
- Past electric bicycles for golf
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers