Adjustable "Whole-In-One " Secure Ordering
POSTED: July 21, 2018
SAME DAY SHIPPING
Whole-In-One Adjustable Club orders received by 2 pm Eastern USA usually ship the same day, including orders with personalization. If we are unable to ship the same day because of volume, your order will be shipped the next business day.
We do not ship on weekends or major holidays when Fedex is not operating.
We ship at the same low rate whether you purchase 1 or several of our clubs. In other words, shipping is free for every additional club. You will see the shipping rates for Fedex Ground, Second Day, and Overnight before you check out on our secure order site. Ground rates are usually $12 to $16 for Fedex Ground in the Continental USA depending on your location. Alaska, Hawaii, and APO addresses are $18 for Priority Mail or $40 for Express Mail. International shipping options will be calculated and sent to you for your approval before we process your credit card.
Tracking: You will receive an email confirmation and tracking link directly from the Fedex server, unless it gets blocked by your spam-filter which sometimes happens with automated emails.
Price - $70 DISCOUNT THIS MONTH
Special July Discount: Through the end of this month, you can get a Whole-In-One Adjustable Club for $199 which is $50 off the normal $249 price, and we will include the custom bag FREE. And if you purchase 2 or more, you can get them for $179 each, a $70 discount! If you order 3 or more clubs this month, get an ADDITIONAL 10% discount. This is a great time to get a Tee & Fairway Driver and Telescopic Putter! Read more about this popular set here.
****These special prices expire at midnight on the last day of July****
Most of our sales are a result of satisfied customers telling their friends and demonstrating it on the course (it's a great way to pay for your green's fees!). For every new golf club customer that you refer to us during the first year, we will send you a $25 rebate! It is our way of saying thank you for spreading the word. Just ask them to type your name in the Comment Box when they place their order.
- Right or Left Handed
- Lengths: Length refers to the "overall " length of the club, from the end of the grip to the bottom heel of the head which is how the USGA measures club length. We have two standard lengths. The 38.5 inch model (97.8 cm) is for players 5ft 8in (173 cm) or taller, and the 37 inch model (94 cm) is for players who are shorter than 5ft 8in. If you are about 5ft 8in tall and are not sure which length to order, we recommend the 38.5" model if you are a good player, and the 37" if you are a beginner.
- Custom Lengths: We also offer custom shorter and longer lengths in half-inch (1.27 cm) increments for an additional $20. We don't officially recommend longer, even if you are a tall player and your full set is extra long. With a longer shaft, the swing-weight is heavier and the flex and torque (twist) increases so it becomes very difficult to take advantage of a longer shaft and to deliver the head to the ball consistently. Also, even very tall players have similar measurements from their wrists to the ground, so it does not follow that tall people always need longer clubs. This is especially true with our Adjustable since the standard 38.5" length is longer than most of the clubs in a full set with extra long shafts. That said, we do offer a 39 inch (99 cm) for $20, or 40 inch (100.3 cm) and 40.5 inch (101.6 cm) for an additional $40 since those lengths require custom-machined extensions. Note that custom length costs are not covered in our satisfaction guarantee. It usually takes one business day to build the custom length, and we ship on the following business day.
- Telescopic: The Whole-In-One Adjustable shaft is telescopic. It can be fully-extended for solid play, or collapsed for travel. It is not "adjustable/index.html for various lengths. An adjustment mechanism on the shaft would interfere with the balance, flex, torque, and other necessary performance characteristics of this award-winning shaft. With this club, you are able to control the distance with the half-loft transmission. You can "dial in" your distance with more control than a normal set of 14 clubs! The overlapping sections of the shaft are designed as part of the flex and shaft performance. If you do not need to collapse your club for travel, you can leave it extended. We do not install 1-piece shafts into the Adjustable clubhead.
- Name under a Polydome: $10 (capable of 2 lines of up to 25 or 30 characters each. Fewer characters can be larger.)
- Corporate Logo under a Polydome: Contact us for more information about corporate logos.
- Custom Bag: The bag normally costs $20, but is included FREE with your club if ordered this month. If you are ordering just the bag, click here.
Left-Hand Available Too
Are you a Leftie? We haven't forgotten you. Click here to order your left-handed Whole-In-One today!
You may purchase a Gift Certificate that will allow the recipient to place the order with us at a later time. All you need to do is place the order and let us know you would like a printable gift certificate sent to you that you can print. Or, we would be happy to print it and mail it to you. Gift Certificates are valid for a full year.
Be sure to review the operating instructions on the website as they are more detailed than the quick-reference guide that comes with the club.
International Import Costs - Be Prepared
If you are outside the USA, your country might charge import duty, customs fees, and/or taxes, and they often require a brokerage agency to collect and process those fees which also charges for their services. We do not include these fees in our prices. We only collect the cost of the goods and the shipping. You are responsible for any fees related to importing into your country just as we are responsible for any export fees out of the USA. We cannot estimate import costs, but you should be able to find an applicable page on your government's website. For instance, in Canada, it is www.cbsa.gc.ca. In the United Kingdom, it is www.hmrc.gov.uk. In most countries, you have the option of handling your own "brokerage" which will be explained on your applicable government website. But all shipping companies have professional brokerage firms available that will gladly process the government documents and fees for you...and charge you for that service of course. They will bill you for that, or collect it at the time of delivery.